Wednesday, October 14, 2009

One of those days...

Overslept this morning...

Late to school...

Left ALL of my lesson materials in the classroom...

Missed a meeting at work...

Realized the lesson materials I left in class were necessary to complete an assignment tonight, ie. cannot complete assignment...

The weather is crappy..

(need I say more?)

Well, as I'm driving home from work this evening, thinking to myself..."what a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day" an amazing thing happened. My ALL TIME FAVORITE song decided to make an appearance on the radio (an occurance that RARELY, I almost want to say never, happens). Any ideas what that song may have been?? It was Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror". This song never fails to lift my spirits and perk me up. You can't help but sing along and smile. So, seeing as how it did the trick in lifting my spirits tonight, I thought I would try and return the favor to so many of you who are having bad days as well. Listen up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment